Seedling Tree Program
Conditions of Sale
The District is pleased to offer conservation grade seedling trees to the public. Conditions of sale include:
1. Trees must be for conservation purposes.
2. No plant purchased from the District may be resold.
3. Bareroot stock is available in multiples of 25 per species only (Bundles)
4. Large Tube stock is available in multiples of 30 per species only (Boxes)
5. Payment must accompany order.
6. No warranty, expressed, or implied is made by the conservation district of the seedling stock.
Application and Planting Services
The District provides both fabric mulch application and tree planting services for trees and/or fabric purchased from the District only.
In order to be placed on the list for these services, a paid Tree Order Form must first be received.
Plantings will receive confirmation of your order. Planting/fabric application fees are billed upon completion.
*Installation of the fabric and trees is also contingent on a LCCD approved windbreak design.