Seedling Tree Program
Conditions of Sale
The District is pleased to offer conservation grade seedling trees to the public. Conditions of sale include:
1. Trees must be for conservation purposes.
2. No plant purchased from the District may be resold.
3. Bareroot stock is available in multiples of 25 per species only.
4. Potted stock is available in multiples of 30 per species only.
5. Payment must accompany order.
6. No warranty, expressed, or implied is made by the conservation district of the seedling stock.
Application and Planting Services
*Installation of the fabric and trees is also contingent on a LCCD approved windbreak design.
The District provides both fabric mulch application and tree planting services for trees and/or fabric purchased from the District only.
After LCCD approved windbreak design is complete, customers can place a tree order based upon the design suggestions. After a paid Tree Order has been confirmed, customers will be placed on a list for these services.
Planting/fabric application fees are billed upon completion and payment is due within 30 days.